[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » English » Lorraine/Black Room - others » BLACKROOM'S EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW FOR US! (now we have answers!)
BLACKROOM'S EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW FOR US!
jaqkvadeDate: Thursday, 28.01.2010, 01:00 | Message # 1
i feel it
Group: Администраторы
According to this tweet Blackroom is going to answer the questions that we'll send them! So we need to prepare the questions. Write all that you want to ask in this thread. The questions will be accepted until February, 5th. Then we will choose the best and send them to guys. As soon as we get the answers we will post them in this thread and NEWS section!

So let's go! :-)

eCo0Date: Thursday, 28.01.2010, 01:13 | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Пользователи
Awwww!! I'm so excited I can't think of anything right now... I'm gonna spend my weekend thinking about some questions!

cherry_moteDate: Thursday, 28.01.2010, 01:21 | Message # 3
макмушпр
Oh, god... it looks like unreal
how many questions may ask one user?
и кто будет переводить весь мой бред? м?

jaqkvadeDate: Thursday, 28.01.2010, 12:41 | Message # 4
i feel it
Quote (eCo0)
I'm so excited I can't think of anything right now

I'm too.. But i really have a lot questions wink
Quote (cherry_mote)
how many questions may ask one user?

I don't know exactly, but i think that we can choose 15-20 questions..

eCo0Date: Saturday, 30.01.2010, 19:55 | Message # 5
Sergeant
Something anyone?

jaqkvadeDate: Monday, 01.02.2010, 17:25 | Message # 6
i feel it
Here is my questions:

- In my opinion "The Perfect Cure" is one the greatest albums i ever heard! But why when you were preparing Lorraine's second album Pop Noir you told that this is Lorraine's debut album. But why? I understand that your sound is changed, but this songs with no doubt awesome and very interesting. I have handful songs which i love as much as "Sold Out" or "Twenty Years Under Water"... So tell us please about this album!

-I wanna ask you about the lyrics. I noticed that you never put the lyrics in CD's booklets (why?) or special section on the official site. You also often change the lyrics to some songs, so it's hard for people who learning English to understand what about the song. Will we ever see lyrics for new songs? I even don't hope to read words of second part of "The Perfect Cure" (i found only first six) and some Pop Noir words :-P

- Your video for song "Transatlantic Flight" is very mysterious (also song itself - why it's wasn't added to the Pop Noir?) - you filmed this but not officially released? I know some people who watched this but i can only dream about this.. Is there a chance to see it someday? If it's so cool so "I Feel It" video i've lost a half of life!

And now people preparing more - we'll get them very soon! smile

eCo0Date: Tuesday, 02.02.2010, 08:21 | Message # 7
Sergeant
I wanted to ask about Transatlantic Flight too!! I'm off to sleep now, but I'll definitely write some questions tomorrow...

and jaqkade don't worry about the lyrics stuff... I still do have problems with them and I've been studying English for ages...

Added (02.02.2010, 08:21)
---------------------------------------------
Ok! Here I go!

-You've started uploading new songs on MySpace (Home, Falling Down, Gasoline and the new version of Tell It All), are you just testing them or are they the starters for a new album?

-Concerning Tell It All. Both versions are great, but why did you do the second one after releasing Pop Noir?

-And this one is almost a personal request, any chance for new concerts soon?

Ok, I'm done for now!

cherry_moteDate: Tuesday, 02.02.2010, 16:41 | Message # 8
макмушпр
1. Tell us please about song "K-19"! What is about this song? This word 'K-19' also was in "The Perfect Cure" booklet. Is it about catastrophe on nuclear submarine?

2. Would you like to sing in a duo with some band or musician? Or you don't want to combine own experiences in oeuvre with others?..

3. Tell us please about your creative and musical plans on future. What are you wish to achieve and for what aspire? And what are you planning on the near future - maybe it's new album and tour?

jaqkvadeDate: Tuesday, 02.02.2010, 20:33 | Message # 9
i feel it
Ok, great! I think we can combine this two questions into one:
Quote (cherry_mote)
Tell us please about your creative and musical plans on future. What are you wish to achieve and for what aspire? And what are you planning on the near future - maybe it's new album and tour?

Quote (eCo0eCo0)
You've started uploading new songs on MySpace (Home, Falling Down, Gasoline and the new version of Tell It All), are you just testing them or are they the starters for a new album?

Tell us please about your creative and musical plans on future. What are you wish to achieve and for what aspire? And what are you planning on the near future - maybe it's new album and tour? You've started uploading new songs on MySpace (Home, Falling Down, Gasoline and the new version of Tell It All), are you just testing them (like it was Beautiful Thing, Tell me where you wanna go, Transatlantic, Touch Me and others) or are they the starters for a new album?

jaqkvadeDate: Tuesday, 02.02.2010, 20:34 | Message # 10
i feel it
Quote (eCo0)
and jaqkade don't worry about the lyrics stuff... I still do have problems with them and I've been studying English for ages...

that's why i want to read all the lyrics! smile

eCo0Date: Tuesday, 02.02.2010, 20:42 | Message # 11
Sergeant
Quote (jaqkvade)
that's why i want to read all the lyrics!

I guess that if they don't have "official" lyrics they can change them whenever they want, like Tell It All

jaqkvadeDate: Tuesday, 02.02.2010, 20:54 | Message # 12
i feel it
Quote (eCo0)
I guess that if they don't have "official" lyrics they can change them whenever they want, like Tell It All

Hm. This i so dishonest :-p I want lyrics anyway. All the versions of all songs))

And here's some new questions i've just got:

- Why Pop Noir was released only in Japan? What abot the rest of the world? How about concerts in Russia? ;-) We're waiting you!

- What about new official site? Will we see it soon?

eCo0Date: Tuesday, 02.02.2010, 23:10 | Message # 13
Sergeant
I want concerts in Barcelona!! lol

ConfettiDate: Thursday, 04.02.2010, 22:54 | Message # 14
Private
My question:

Are there any songs that you wrote in special circumstances? And it's also interesting what inspires you to write songs.

jaqkvadeDate: Friday, 05.02.2010, 19:13 | Message # 15
i feel it
Thanks to all for questions! All of them (with this http://lorrainemusic.at.ua/news....omments from Roman) i'll send tomorrow morning to the band! happy

Forum » English » Lorraine/Black Room - others » BLACKROOM'S EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW FOR US! (now we have answers!)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: